Tuesday, January 22, 2013

"The End of Courtship?"

Since I wasn't able to post all weekend and yesterday (burlesque shows and Lady Gaga concerts), I need to make up for it. :)

Here's an interesting article that came out a couple weeks ago that I think definitely relates to what most 20-somethings, and according to some of my friends, even 30-somethings are going through with the 'dating world'. I'm pretty old-fashioned when it comes to dating. I like for guys to call me, I like for them to plan a date with me, and I like for them to walk to my door to pick me up for a date. So seeing how the majority of people use texting, Facebook postings, and dating sites; I'm just left feeling like a black sheep.

 Find a link to it here, courtesy of The Frisky: The End of Courtship? 



So, what do you think? Is courtship dead?

God, I hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment