Friday, January 25, 2013

i may have had some bad dates, but this lady wins 'worst date' by far.

Yeah, I've never had a date try to kill me... eeek.

She plans on suing Match because they let a killer onto their website. What do you think about the story?
Read the article HERE.


I tried online dating for like a month... I did not like it one bit. The guys I was meeting on the site were just too serious for me; and in serious, I mean that they wanted a relationship right now. And don't get me wrong, I want a relationship too, but I'm okay with just dating until that right one comes along. I don't see myself going on a date and then putting myself in a 'relationship' immediately after, and that was the pressure i was feeling from the dating site. 
I prefer 'traditional' ways of meeting guys, through mutual friends, etc. And after reading this article, I think I'll stick to my 'traditional' ways for sure now. 
Although, you never know who a person is until you get to know them, so please be safe out there when dating... this goes for guys too, cos some women can be crazy too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment